M&A 専門行政書士 | オフィスライト行政書士田中法務事務所

Internatinal Legal Advisor

Immigration and Visa.

You don’t need to go to the Immigration Bureau.We would like to help foreign nationals enter Japan with no problems.We go to the Immigration Bureau to apply for the procedures instead of you.We help foreigners enter Japan.

 Procedures for Entry, Residence and Registration
Extension of Period of Stay, Change of Status of Residence and Re-entry Permit into Japan
Procedure for Special Permission for Residence
Application for Visa, Permanent Residence and Naturalization
Procedures for International Marriage Registration
Procedures for International Divorce


English Translation

We would like to assist you in drawing up your English contract regarding trade.

Making of Japanese contract

■We would like to help you make your Japanese contract at a low price quickly before your appointed date.

We attach the English translation to your Japanese contract.

In the case where it is within a week since we completed your requested contract and delivered it to you, if you feel any dissatisfaction or inconvenience about our work, we will correct the contract free of charge.

■We can translate your English contract into Japanese and vice versa.

■We are legal advisers who are specialists in contracts.
 We can negotiate a contract with a company which you have dealings with, on behalf of your company.

Japanese translation service

■We can undertake to translate the following English contents into Japanese:

■Translation for business.
(Example)Business documents, E-mail, Trade documents, Websites, etc.

■Translation for subculture and pop culture.
(Example)Manga, Comics, J-pop, etc

■We attach the English translation to your requested Japanese contract.


Legal Advice

We are capable of supplying domestic corporations and overseas enterprises with accurate advice on legal matters.

・Problems between International Companies
・Problems for international students who want to study

We are an immigration lawyer office which has been approved by the Ministry of Justice in Japan. We are able to assist you by conducting complicated procedures by applying to the Immigration Bureau for you. We give you an estimate free of charge.

We are pleased to provide you with precise advice on your matters regarding the following:

Legal Problems
Problems of Work
Status of Residence
Establishing a Company
Pregnancy and Childbirth
Domestic Violence
Child Care and Children’s Welfare
Nationality of Children
Education of Children
Criminal Matters in which you are involved
Traffic Accidents


Trade Business

We support your trade.
We are also able to offer you trade business services.


Immigration Q&A

Q1 I have overstayed my visit. I am thinking of marrying a Japanese man. Is it better to consult an immigration lawyer?

A1 Basically, any couples can accomplish all the procedures to apply for their international marriage registration by themselves. In this case, however, because you are in a difficult situation, it is very advisable to ask an expert for some assistance. Please consult an immigration lawyer and let him handle your complicated situation.

Q2 I’m a Japanese national who is planning to marry a Bangladeshi man whose visa to stay in Japan has already expired. Are there any resolutions for us to be eligible to get married without him being deported to Bangladesh?

A2 Generally speaking, the immigration authorities and the embassy order the people to leave Japan, yet we have seen many cases in which a foreigner has gained permission which allows him to remain in Japan without returning to his country. When it comes to the period of inspection to obtain the special permission for the people with an invalid visa while applying in Japan, it depends on each regional Immigration Bureau. But more and more people are likely to receive the permission within one year.

Q3 I am a Filipino and I am going to divorce my Japanese husband. What procedures do I need to take for the divorce?

A3 If your husband owns his habitual residence in Japan, the divorce is implemented by Japanese law. You need to perform the procedures for divorce in the municipal office of the residential district of you and your husband, so that the divorce by mutual consent will be established. Please fill in a Notification of Divorce by Consent and submit it to the office of the area where your address is registered or your Family Register is kept.